Nurses working in Ohio Schools who join OASN for the first time are eligible for a conference scholarship to the Annual Conference in April. All new members joining between April 15th 2023 and February 29th 2024 are entered into a random drawing for a conference scholarship. (2 ½ day registration- Valued at $250.00) There is no need to apply! New members are automatically entered!
Promote OASN/NASN membership by presenting a scholarship for any new member to attend the OASN annual conference.
Benefit of Membership
OASN members benefit from the scholarship by attracting new members to OASN/NASN, which results in greater revenue, visibility, and influence of the organization.
Support for this scholarship was provided by Shores and Island Ohio.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Current license as a registered nurse in state of employment.
- The scholarship will be offered to Active, Associate, Retired or Student members
- Joined OASN/NASN for the first time during the twelve-month period ending Feb 29th 2024.
- Members of OASN Board of Directors, staff, contractors, or their immediate families are not eligible.
- One (1) scholarship not to exceed $250.00 to attend the current year’s annual conference. The scholarship can only be used to pay for expenses of registration. The recipient will need to cover all other expenses, including lodging and transportation.
- Five eligible members will be selected by a random process, representing one member from each region.
- Recipient’s name will be communicated to the OASN membership.
- Rules and a disclaimer will accompany all publicity of the award.
New members will automatically be added into the random drawing. No application process beyond the application for membership required.
Applicants must be 18 years of age to enter. Members of the OASN Board of Directors, staff, contractors or their immediate families are not eligible. Winners will be selected through a drawing on March 1st. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible new members.